Robotics Science and Systems
Information for Exhibitors
- Conference Website http://www.robotics-conference.org/.
- Location: Inn at Penn, http://theinnatpenn.com/.
Approx 2000 sq. ft of meeting space in the St. Marks + Regent Rooms [see floor plan at http://www.theinnatpenn.com/meetings_matrix.asp]
- Set up and take-down: August 16 and 17 are peak days. We recommend you stage your exhibits on these days. The space will be available for setup at 5:00 pm on August 15, and exhibits must be taken down by 9:00 am on August 18. The hotel will lock up these rooms for the night.
- The room will also be used for poster presentations that are part of the regular program. Coffee and refreshments will also be in this room to allow maximum exposure for your exhibits and demonstrations.
- What is available: A 10 ft x 10 ft space with tables and chairs. If you want more space, let us know.
- If you need to ship you exhibits or demos, here is the address:
THE INN AT PENN
c/o JOHN MONTEVERDE
3600 SANSOM STREET
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104
For: Robotics Science and Systems Conference
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.